The best and easiest way to invest in Shaman Trading is to invest via the DAO. Follow these steps:
Alternatively, if you prefer to transfer stablecoins to our wallet or invest with PayPal, then follow these links:
Advanced investors can also invest directly in our IBC:
Invest via DAO
1. Create a Wallet
We recommend MetaMask (available Browser-Extension).
Of course, you can use your existing Web3 Wallet.
When you create an account make sure you keep your seed phrase safe. With this seed phrase, you are able to recover your funds at any time when you have lost access.
2. Fund your wallet with MATIC tokens
- Add Polygon Network
- Switch to Polygon Network
- Buy some MATIC ($5 should be enough for at least 10 transactions)
MATIC is the gas that powers the Polygon network. Every transaction you execute on Polygon will require a few $cents worth of MATIC to pay the network fee.
For example, when you attempt to invest in this DAO in USDT, USDC or BUSD you will require a few MATIC to verify the transaction within the network.
Use services like MoonPay or Transak or a centralized exchange like Binance to buy Polygon MATIC and send it to your wallet. Some exchanges like Coinbase will ask you which network to send the MATIC tokens on. Make sure to always choose Polygon.
3. Add contracts to your Wallet
To fund the Shaman Trading DAO with Stablecoins such as USDT, USDC or BUSD, you first need to add those tokens to your wallet.
You can find the token addresses on polygonscan.
Here are the token addresses for the 3 most popular Stablecoins:
- USDT: 0xc2132D05D31c914a87C6611C10748AEb04B58e8F
- USDC: 0x2791Bca1f2de4661ED88A30C99A7a9449Aa84174
- BUSD: 0xdAb529f40E671A1D4bF91361c21bf9f0C9712ab7
Once you've added the Stablecoin token you want to use to fund the DAO to your wallet, you can either buy, swap or send the amount you want to invest to your wallet.
4. Invest in the DAO
Make sure you have some MATIC in your Wallet and the amount you want to invest in the DAO in the Stablecoin you want to use.
Remember, you need to spend a few $cents worth of MATIC for validating any transaction with the DAO (deposits, withdrawals, votes).
Then follow these steps:
- Click the link below to open the Shaman Trading DAO
- Connect your Metamask Wallet
- Go to tab 'Finance'
- Click on Button 'New Transfer'
- Select Deposit and choose the Token you want to use for your investment
- Type in the Amount you want to invest
- Write your Name in the 'Reference' field, so we know who you are
- Click 'Submit Deposit' and then 'Create Transaction'
- Now you MetaMask Wallet should appear in a new window, where you need to confirm the transaction
- Wait until the transaction has been processed on the blockchain (this can take some time depending on how busy the network is)
- Once the transaction is through, you should also see it in the DAO in the 'Finance' tab
If you find it too complicated to get a MetaMask wallet, or if you don't have one, don't worry.
You can invest by sending the funds directly to our DAO Treasury Wallet. Our wallets on both Ethereum and Polygon blockchains can be used for sending funds directly from central exchanges like Coinbase or Binance.
Just make sure you choose the right wallet for the network you're using.
Invest with Paypal
For those who really don't want to bother with stablecoins, can invest with fiat currencies via our PayPal integration.
Simply choose the right product below according to the amount you want to invest in Shaman Trading. Purchase the product via the online shop and we'll be in touch about your investment.
First and foremost, Thank You very much for the contribution and your support for Shaman Trading.
After the Investment Round has concluded, we will airdrop the native token STT to your wallet. The number of tokens you receive, will be respective of your investment amount.
In order to see the STT Tokens in your designated Wallet, you need to import the token to your wallet. This is the STT Token Address: 0xC660d9D591E7e942d6F1641959f54685608bb8E8
The Token STT entitles you to vote on any new major decisions. Also for any financial decision a vote is necessary, e.g. withdrawals to cover business expenses, minting/burning of tokens, etc.
Under the menu section ‘Voting’ you are going to find proposals created that require your vote. These votes are time restricted. Every vote that you partake in must be verified with a small transaction fee via the Polygon network. The procedure is quick and meaningful.
Invest via IBC
Shaman Trading is incorporated as Shaman Trading Ltd. in the Commonwealth of The Bahamas as an International Business Company. See our Certificate of Incorporation here.
To invest in Shaman Trading Ltd., investors have the opportunity to directly invest in the IBC. However, it is essential to adhere to the specified requirements:
- Minimum Investment: $10,000
To proceed with the investment, investors must provide the following information for compliance purposes:
- Full Name
- Proof of Address
- Second Government-issued ID (such as a driver's license)